ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Monday, February 17, 2014

Planked Kitchen Ceilings...

Our kitchen remodel hasn't moved along much at all.  
We have been waiting for the city to approve our plans to bump out the kitchen & then we changed the plans, so we are hoping it gets started soon!
We are going to add some faux beams to our ceiling, which really has me excited!
Here are a few of my inspiration photos...
These two photos have the beams formed in a grid. 
I think it looks really elegant!

Another favorite style of mine is a planked ceiling with beams...
Traditional Kitchen by San Francisco Architects & Designers Taylor Lombardo Architects

It's amazing how it changes the whole look of the room.

If we had a vaulted ceiling, I'd love to do something like this room.  
It is gorgeous with the planked ceiling and decorative beams...

This is the type of ceiling we will be putting in...
It combines the planks & beams, which I love!

It's hard to imagine my kitchen actually being done...
This is what it has looked like since the end of December.
Let's hope things get moving soon!!
Which ceiling do you like best?
Sharing with these blogs:
Not Just A Housewife
Just A Girl & Her Blog
Home Stories A to Z

No comments:

Post a Comment