ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Monday, October 20, 2014

A Touch Of Fall In The Living Room...

Our living room is all ready for Fall...
 I love decorating with the mini pumpkins!
 This is on the table in our entryway.
Our piano...
 I filled the glass jars with candy corn. 
I'm loving my lantern, it's fun to fill it up with decorations for the holidays...
 I hung a wreath with burlap on the mirror.
I spent the last few days painting trim and it's been a nightmare!  The tape leaked through, so I'll be doing MORE touch-ups and then I'll show you my living room makeover.  
Did you notice I spray painted the mirror gray too?
Painting is a pain, but really does make a difference in a room.
Happy Fall!
If you would like to see my other rooms that are decorated for Fall, just click the links below:

I'm sharing with these blogs:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Holly, I should of shown the picture a few days ago with all of the furniture in the middle of the room with ladders and tarps all over...It finally feels clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your fall touches :) I love the simple elegance of everything!
    Lindi @ www.lovecreatecelebrate.com

    ReplyDelete