ShareThis


I'm a stay at home mom of 4 cute kids. I love anything that has to do with homes & decorating. My husband Steve often gets recruited into helping me finish things that I start! We are making our house a "HOME" one project at a time!!

Grab My Button
Grab button for Love of Homes

Blog Archive

Blogs I Love


Friday, October 9, 2015

Halloween Decorations...

Happy Halloween 2015!
 I used a lot of my same decorations that I've had for years.
 Eat...Drink...and be...Scary!
I love the flying witch!

 I actually covered the pillow with a kitchen towel...it adds a little "Halloween" to the chair.
This is the real reason I love to decorate for Halloween...
 They get so excited and are super cute about all of the decor!

Here is our kitchen...
I love the little festive banner on the oven hood...
It's one of my favorite spots to decorate!
I placed some fall twigs in a container from Ikea, placed a pumpkin and framed wooden pumpkin with scrapbook paper behind it. 
This year we added a little "grave yard"...
 My boys spotted the tomb stones and hands at the dollar store.
 We attached them to wood stakes so they don't blow away.
Happy Halloween...
 I hope yours is full of "magic"!

Sharing with these blogs:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Less Than Perfect Life Of Bliss
aka design
The 36th Avenue

3 comments:

  1. Should be in a magazine!! BOOtiful!!🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such fun ideas! Beautiful house and yard. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete